The HLP Hydraulic Oil Series are suitable for most hydraulic systems where high levels of anti-wear and protection are required in conjunction with good service life reliability. They are also suitable for many other applications where machinery lubricants with excellent anti-wear lubrication and resistance to degradation in service are required. Applications can include systems incorporating high-speed gears and bearings, pumps, blowers and other uses where this type and quality of lubricant can assist with lubricant rationalisation.
The HLP Hydraulic Oil Series is formulated using extremely high-quality base oils and incorporates additive treatments to provide excellent service life with protection against corrosion, wear, oxidation and foaming.
- Over 2000 hour TOST life, twice the life of many conventional mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids
- Outstanding cleanliness and purity, with a guaranteed ISO Cleanliness rating of 21/19/16 or better
- Excellent protection of machinery and systems against corrosion and wear
- Excellent service life associated with excellent resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation
- Excellent anti-foam and de-aeration performance
- Compatible and miscible in storage and service with most other mineral oils
- Good filterability for use in conjunction with most hydraulic and lubricating oil system filters
- They are fully compatible with elastomer materials commonly used for static and dynamic seals, e.g. Nitrile Butyl (perbunan* or buna n*), Polyester (hytrel*), Fluorinated (viton*/teflon*), Perfluorinated (kabrez*), Polyurethane (adiprene*)
Rock Oil HYDRAULIC HLP 32 1L – 05030-1L
Rock Oil HYDRAULIC HLP 32 5L – 05030-5L